Unfortunately it looks like heart rate monitor support might be on hold till next years iOS 5 release and not in iOS 4.2 as I predicted. There is still about 8 weeks left in the beta cycle, but if a feature like this isn’t in beta 1, it’s probably not going to be a part of iOS 4.2.
Follow me on Twitter @justin_horn
- More details on the iPad mini new multitouch feature
- iPad Mini predictions
- Zune still the butt of jokes, this time on the Simpsons
- AT&T LTE No Service: Too many LTE iPhone 5 users?
- iPhone 5 cellular usage while on WIFI bug affects AT&T users as well
- Tim Cook responds to iOS 6 Map app issues in public letter
- iPhone 5 screen vs iPhone 4: Really close up
- iPhone 5 line at 5th Ave Apple Store (Updated 11PM)