I’ve been thinking about getting a heart rate monitor to give me more data while running with Nike+, but with the rumors about a Nike+ compatible heart rate monitor coming I decided to hold off. Now the rumors have finally been confirmed by official Nike+ forum user, Clover, with a launch date of June 1st in the US and in Canada later in the month. International dates are still up in the air, but shouldn’t be too far after that. We’ll be picking up a couple of these when they are release so come back the first week of June for our review.
Here’s what Clover had to say:
Great news! I have a U.S. launch date for the Nike+ compatible heart rate monitor. It will officially launch on June 1, 2010, although it may reach some retail outlets slightly sooner. It will reach Canadian markets in June and will launch internationally in summer 2010, exact date to be determined.
I know you’re going to ask, so I’ll answer pre-emptively: no, I am not able to discuss price, color, device compatibility, and other details at this point. Stay tuned.
Follow me on Twitter @justin_horn
- More details on the iPad mini new multitouch feature
- iPad Mini predictions
- Zune still the butt of jokes, this time on the Simpsons
- AT&T LTE No Service: Too many LTE iPhone 5 users?
- iPhone 5 cellular usage while on WIFI bug affects AT&T users as well
- Tim Cook responds to iOS 6 Map app issues in public letter
- iPhone 5 screen vs iPhone 4: Really close up
- iPhone 5 line at 5th Ave Apple Store (Updated 11PM)