UPDATE 3 Over the air sync makes it to the final iOS 4.1 GM, watch a video of it in action
UPDATE 2 Over the air sync reappears in iOS 4.1 beta 1
UPDATE Unfortunately this was removed during the beta cycle and does not appear in the final iOS 4 Golden Master. Here’s to hoping it comes back in iOS 4.1!
I’ve been using Nike+ for about 8 months now and love it. One thing that always seemed obvious to me for the iPhone version of the built in app was to send your run data right from the iPhone. This would have come in handy a couple times I was running while out of town, but lucky for me I was able to sync my runs through my MacBook…even though it wasn’t my master sync computer. From now on though I see myself just doing it on the phone, even at home.
All you do is tap “Send to Nike+” in your history. It sends the data to Nike+ and then opens up safari where you can then login to Nike+ to view your run. Going back to the history page when you have everything synced shows just a “Go to Nike+” link. This was still a bit buggy, but hopefully this is fixed in beta 2.
Follow me on Twitter @justin_horn
- More details on the iPad mini new multitouch feature
- iPad Mini predictions
- Zune still the butt of jokes, this time on the Simpsons
- AT&T LTE No Service: Too many LTE iPhone 5 users?
- iPhone 5 cellular usage while on WIFI bug affects AT&T users as well
- Tim Cook responds to iOS 6 Map app issues in public letter
- iPhone 5 screen vs iPhone 4: Really close up
- iPhone 5 line at 5th Ave Apple Store (Updated 11PM)