Discovered by @funguyom, the iPhone 4S Enable 3G switch is back. At first it was assumed this was a hardware issue using the combine CDMA / GSM chip, but glad to see this update add this ability back in. Or else what would us AT&T users do when their 3G network goes down?
Follow me on Twitter @justin_horn
- More details on the iPad mini new multitouch feature
- iPad Mini predictions
- Zune still the butt of jokes, this time on the Simpsons
- AT&T LTE No Service: Too many LTE iPhone 5 users?
- iPhone 5 cellular usage while on WIFI bug affects AT&T users as well
- Tim Cook responds to iOS 6 Map app issues in public letter
- iPhone 5 screen vs iPhone 4: Really close up
- iPhone 5 line at 5th Ave Apple Store (Updated 11PM)