Well anyone that has watched Chuck knows there is a very heavy apple influence in the show. Chuck has been using an iPhone since the beginning. It seems he is still stuck with a 1st gen iPhone, but still better than no iPhone.
Ok, on to the microsoft jab…
At one point Chuck is trying to beat a video game to get some code to control a satellite that is somehow going to launch missiles (yeah, I know, but still a decent show). So apparently listening to Rush helps you beat this game so he ask his coworker at the buy more if there are any Rush CDs on the shelf…
Chuck “Morgan, hey, uh, buddy do we carry any rush cds in the store?”
Morgan “No need I got’em all on my Zune”
Chuck “You have a Zune?”
Morgan “Are you kidding me, no, no, I’ll grab my iPod”
Makes you wonder if apple has any kind of sponsorship deal or if the writers are just apple fans???
See video clip after the break
For our non US visitors here is your clip. Thanks Moz!
Follow me on Twitter @justin_horn
- More details on the iPad mini new multitouch feature
- iPad Mini predictions
- Zune still the butt of jokes, this time on the Simpsons
- AT&T LTE No Service: Too many LTE iPhone 5 users?
- iPhone 5 cellular usage while on WIFI bug affects AT&T users as well
- Tim Cook responds to iOS 6 Map app issues in public letter
- iPhone 5 screen vs iPhone 4: Really close up
- iPhone 5 line at 5th Ave Apple Store (Updated 11PM)