Yes, the Zune is still the butt of jokes. I first noticed this trend way back in October of 2008, when NBC’s TV show Chuck joked about owning a Zune.
Now 3 years later Walter Isaacson, the author who wrote Steve Jobs biography, joins in on the fun. Isaacson, appearing on The Daily Show with John Stewart, highlights Steve Jobs’ more artistic and mystical style compared to Bill Gates’ brains and business sense.
Follow me on Twitter @justin_horn
- More details on the iPad mini new multitouch feature
- iPad Mini predictions
- Zune still the butt of jokes, this time on the Simpsons
- AT&T LTE No Service: Too many LTE iPhone 5 users?
- iPhone 5 cellular usage while on WIFI bug affects AT&T users as well
- Tim Cook responds to iOS 6 Map app issues in public letter
- iPhone 5 screen vs iPhone 4: Really close up
- iPhone 5 line at 5th Ave Apple Store (Updated 11PM)