The latest apple store to open was in my own backyard, dadeland mall in Miami, Florida. The turnout was better than I expected with all the doom and gloom about the economy and such. The line stretched back pretty far and held until about an hour after the doors opened. The free Ts lasted about the same.
So here we go! 5…4…3…2…1!
More pictures after the break!
Hey look, Miami-Dade police, just like on Dexter. At one point mall security walked up to check out the situation…I was tempted to tell him that the guys with the hand guns had things covered, but I controlled myself
Follow me on Twitter @justin_horn
- More details on the iPad mini new multitouch feature
- iPad Mini predictions
- Zune still the butt of jokes, this time on the Simpsons
- AT&T LTE No Service: Too many LTE iPhone 5 users?
- iPhone 5 cellular usage while on WIFI bug affects AT&T users as well
- Tim Cook responds to iOS 6 Map app issues in public letter
- iPhone 5 screen vs iPhone 4: Really close up
- iPhone 5 line at 5th Ave Apple Store (Updated 11PM)