Keith from BIT-101 compared the iPad, Kindle, Newsprint, and magazine all under the microscope for our viewing pleasure. You can really see the difference in pixel based LCDs vs the electronic paper display of the Kindle, which tries to mimic real paper. Remember this is compared to the standard screen, not the new retina display seen on the iPhone 4. Check out the BIT-101 link for all the photos, some at 375x!
Follow me on Twitter @justin_horn
- More details on the iPad mini new multitouch feature
- iPad Mini predictions
- Zune still the butt of jokes, this time on the Simpsons
- AT&T LTE No Service: Too many LTE iPhone 5 users?
- iPhone 5 cellular usage while on WIFI bug affects AT&T users as well
- Tim Cook responds to iOS 6 Map app issues in public letter
- iPhone 5 screen vs iPhone 4: Really close up
- iPhone 5 line at 5th Ave Apple Store (Updated 11PM)